Terms and conditions of sale
To guarantee his reservation, the guest is requested to provide his credit card number or to send a deposit. The reservation becomes firm only when the confirmation is addressed to the guest by the hotel. Payment in full of the stay is to be made directly to the hotel-keeper. The guest is requested to plan his arrival at the hotel before 6 p.m. , and to inform the hotel-keeper in case of a later arrival.
- In case of guarantee by a credit card, the period for cancellation at no expense is 2 days before the arrival date (48 hours).
- In case of cancellation less than 2 days before the scheduled arrival, a charge will be made for 1 night
- To cancel a reservation, the guest is asked to contact the hotel by telephone, e-mail or fax.
- The date of receipt of the cancellation request (by e-mail, telephone or fax) is the date adopted for the cancellation.
- In case the guest fails to appear at the hotel and in the absence of cancellation, the total amount of the reservation will be charged.